Below are some frequent asked questions . If you can't find the answer what you are looking for, please contact us here or email at - [email protected] and we will get back to you within one working day.
What are the payment method?
You can use Paypal, Master or Visa through PayPal.
Can i pay with a credit card?
- Yes. You can use your credit card to pay via Paypal. You don't need to have paypal account.
Is it safe to buy from your website?
- We are Paypal verified and have built up a reputation with our clients for protecting their personal information.Payments via PayPal are generally used by clients that have account with PayPal and a financial balance within their account. However, you do not need an account with PayPal in order to pay for your wall stickers, you can safely enter credit card information with them and pay for your goods.
Where will my order be dispatched from?
- All our decals will send from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Where can i purchase from and when will you post my decal?
- We will dispatch your decals within 1 to 3 working days after clearing the payment. We deliver to the Australia wide and International (NZ, US, UK). If you are from outside of mentioned countries, please contact us for shipping info..
How much will postage cost?
- Flat rate postage of $8 for standard delivery and $11 for express delivery within Australia.
- International shipping cost will be depend on the decal weight, size and location.
Where can I use World of Decals stickers?
- Our stickers can be used on any plain and smooth surface including painted walls, tiles, plaster, wood, metals, plastic, window glass, car body, and shop sign.
Where CAN'T I use the wall stickers?
- World of Decals stickers are not suggested for use on overly textured surfaces i.e. brickwork or any other rough surface. You must avoid dusty wall and newly painted wall.
Is it easy to apply the wall stickers?
- It is very easy to apply our wall stickers, even if you never try it before. We provide full instruction paper with our every order. If you have any problem just feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Can I remove the wall stickers?
- Yes, you can remove these wall decals easily. It a simple way, gives small heat in the vinyl stickers (you can use hair dryer) and gently peel the decal from the wall. We use high quality removable vinyl decal so, after vinyl remove there will no mass or sticker spot on the wall.
Do you accept return and refund for the wall stickers?
- Yes we do accept return. If you are not happy with the product for any reason then please e-mail to [email protected] within 7 days of receipt. Items need to be sent back in the original packaging and condition that they were received in. It is the buyers responsibility to post and pay for the return postage costs. Refunds will only be processed upon receipt of the item we cannot be held liable for a returned item being lost in the post so it is advised to use a recorded service. If an item is damaged it would be helpful to see photographic evidence in order for a replacement to be arranged. If there are any other issues/queries then please e-mail at [email protected]
Is my newly painted wall is ok to stick the decal?
- For the new newly painted wall we recommend not to apply stickers before 3 months after painting. If you try it may not be stick on wall and can cause paint damage.
How secure your wall stickers packaged?
- We send our all wall decal in strong and secure postal boxes and tubes. We promise you will receive your wall stickers and decals safely.
How long do your stickers/ decals last?
- We use high quality matte finished vinyl for wall decals. It has 3 years guaranty by the manufacturer for outdoor use. It can last much longer for using indoor.
- For boats, cars and signage decals, we use high quality glossy finished vinyl with the manufacturer's guaranty life of 7 years for outdoor use.